Scrip is a fundraiser that we are very fortunate to be a part of. Scrip is a great way to earn money for your personal booster club account. The great thing is that you can do it from the comfort of your own home, tell all your friends and family to sign up and all of the profit goes directly towards your personal account. So, the more people you have sign up, the more you can lower your dues. You are already buying groceries, gas, gifts for people, going to the movies, etc...why not buy gift cards from Scrip for those same stores and put money back into your booster account?
There are some guidelines to setting things up that you will want to pass along to family & friends. Follow the directions below carefully.
* Our organization enrollment code is A565487411689.
* Place your order & it will be forwarded to the Scrip coordinator account.
* Anyone (grandparent's, friends, family, etc..) may order Scrip to help individual gymnast accounts. When signing up, make sure you put your gymnast's name under "Student Name" so that you will get the credit.
* When paying by cash, place money in an envelope along with a copy of your Scrip order, labeled with your name and your gymnast's name in the Booster Club Scrip Order Box, located on the wall next to the snack bar counter.
* Friends and Family wanting to sign up for Presto Pay must first set up a Shop with Scrip account under IVGA.
* Checks will NO LONGER be accepted.
*Any orders received after the order is placed on Monday evenings will be in the following order.
*If payment is not received, your order will not be released.
*Paid Scrip orders are sorted and left at the front desk on Friday's.
*If you have any questions regarding your Scrip order, please feel free to contact Tracy Ono at (951) 741-7769. Please do not ask the front office. They are not involved with Scrip except for holding it until you pick it up.